Words pronunciation online
Pronunciation dictionary - words list
"l'm through, never again, too dangerous."
I know that's what I always say. I'm always right too.
- You forget about it in a day or two. - The days of me forgetting are over.
The days of me remembering have just begun.
You know, when you go on like this, what you sound like?
- I sound like a sensible fuckin' man. - You sound like a duck.
- Can I get anyone more coffee? - Oh, yes!
I mean, the way it is now,
Federal banks ain't supposed to stop you in any way during a robbery.
"We got this guy's little girl. If you don't give him all your money, we're gonna kill her."
The point of the story is they robbed a bank with a telephone.
They make it too personal.
I don't want to either. But they'll probably put us in a situation where it's us or them.
See how far that gets you. Forget it.
- We're out of it. - Well, what then, day jobs?
- Not in this life. - What then?
What's wrong with that?
Restaurants, on the other hand, you catch with their pants down.
- I bet you could cut down on the hero factor in a place like this. - Correct.
- Yes, we did. - A lot of people come to restaurants.
I'm ready. Let's do it. Right now, right here.
- Come on. - All right. Same as last time, remember?
It's the little differences. I mean, they got the same shit over there that they got here,
- but it's just there, it's a little different. - Example.
And in Paris, you can buy a beer in McDonald's. You know what they call...
- How many up there? - Three or four.
- So that means that it could be up to five guys up there? - It's possible.
Oh, really? She do anything I'd have seen?
Yeah, but you are aware that there is an invention called television,
- and on this invention they show shows, right? - Yeah.
The way they pick TV shows is they make one show. That show's called a pilot.
Then they show that one show to the people who pick shows...
and on the strength of that one show, they decide if they wanna make more shows.
Some get chosen and become television programs. Some don't, become nothin'.
- So what he'd do? Fuck her? - No, no, no, no, no. Nothin' that bad.
- But still, you play with matches, you get burned. - What do you mean?
It's laying your hands in a familiar way on Marsellus's new wife.
- I'm the foot fuckin' master. - You given a lot of them?
- Fuck you. -
No, it ain't quite time yet. Come on. Let's hang back.
We act like they don't, but they do. That's what's so fuckin' cool about them.
where you don't talk about it, but you know it and she knows it.
That's his fuckin' wife, man. This ain't a man with a sense of humor about this shit.
Show her a good time. Make sure she don't get lonely.
- It's just good company, that's all. -
You do remember your business partner, don't you?
Now, let me take a wild guess here.
You mind if I try one of yours?
- This is yours here, right? - Yeah.
You know why they call it that?
All words pronunciations