Words pronunciation online
Pronunciation dictionary - words list
- Quit fuckin' around and give her the shot. - While I'm doing this,
- Does it gotta be exact? - We're giving her a shot in the heart, so it's gotta be exact.
I don't know exactly where her heart is. I think it's right here.
- That's it. - All right, what I need is a big, fat magic marker.
- You got it? - What?
- Come on, man. Hurry up! - Fuck! Okay, okay. Okay. I think it's ready.
- Hurry up, man. - I'll tell you what to do.
- You're gonna give her the shot. - No, you're gonna give her the shot.
- I ain't giving her the shot. I never done this before. - I never done this either!
I ain't starting now! You brought her here. You give her the shot.
The day I bring an O.D.ing bitch to your house, then I give her the shot.
All right, tell me what to do.
- Okay. Then what happens? - Kinda curious about that myself.
- She's supposed to come out of it like that. It's-- - All right, count to three.
- All right. Ready? - One.
If you're all right, then say something.
I'd be in as much trouble as you.
I can keep a secret if you can.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go home and have a heart attack.
No, you won't laugh 'cause it's not funny.
But if you still wanna hear it, I'll tell it.
- I can't wait. - Okay.
One more thing, and we'll start for--
Now, do you remember when I told you your daddy died in a P.O.W. camp?
Boy, I sure heard a bunch about you.
See, I was a good friend of your dad's.
you'll never have to experience this yourself,
but when two men are in a situation like me and your dad were...
for as long as we were,
you take on certain responsibilities of the other.
Major Coolidge'd be talking right now to my son Jim.
But the way it turned out, I'm talking to you.
This watch I got here...
on the day he set sail for Paris.
This was your great-grandfather's war watch,
took the watch off, put it in an old coffee can, and in that can it stayed...
Unfortunately, Dane's luck wasn't as good as his old man's.
None of those boys ever had any illusions about leaving that island alive,
a man he'd never met before in his life--
who he'd never seen in the flesh, his gold watch.
After the war was over, he paid a visit to your grandmother,
He was captured, put in a Vietnamese prison camp.
Five long years he wore this watch up his ass.
after seven years, I was sent home to my family and...
- I think any man would've left the ring that fast. - Do you feel this tragedy...
All words pronunciations